Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer Notice Conditions of Sale
- Each audience member must have a valid ticket.
- The Comedy Station Comedy Club is a licensed premises, therefor, we can only admit those over the age of 18, or those over 16, when accompanied by a responsible adult. Customers may be required to show proof of age photo I.D. Accepted forms of proof of age are: Valid Passport, Photocard Drivers License, Armed Forces Identification Card (displaying date of birth), Other Government issued photo I.D. card, which displays date of birth.
- Anyone purchasing alcohol for a person under the age of 18, or whom we suspect to be under the age of 18 will be immediately removed from the premises, without a refund.
- The Comedy Station Ltd. reserves the right to refuse admission or attendance to any person.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the venue and electronic cigarettes, or vapes are not to be used within the theatre space.
- Cameras and recording equipment, etc. are not allowed in the venue. Anyone recording any part of any show, without prior consent will be removed from the premises, without a refund.
- Searches of bags and/or persons may be carried out upon entry.
- No food or beverages, purchased off the premises may be consumed on the premises. Anyone found to be consuming food, or beverages not purchased from our bar will be removed and no refund will be given.
- No alcohol may be brought onto the premises. Anyone bringing their own alcohol onto the premises must leave it at the Box Office, to be collected upon exit.
- Anyone found, or suspected to be under the influence of, or consuming illicit drugs will be removed from the premises and may be reported to the police. Any illicit drugs found will be confiscated and handed over to the police.
- Babes in arms cannot be admitted to the venue during any evening show.
- Mobile phones and smart watches should be silenced before entering the theatre space.
- Electronic cigarettes, or vaping devices are not to be used when in the theatre space. They may be used in the bar, before the show, during intervals and after the show. Please respect others’ requests to refrain from vaping near them, if asked.
- The Comedy Station Ltd. reserves the right to make any alterations to advertised listings, without prior notice.
- Unless a performance is cancelled, or rescheduled, all tickets for The Comedy Station Comedy Club are non refundable. Tickets cannot be exchanged between individuals, or money refunded. We may be able to transfer the tickets to another show, should you be unable to attend and if we have sufficient notice. To make a change to your booking, please contact us a minimum of 48 hours prior to the performance.
- Tickets must not be re-sold for profit or commercial gain or by any individual, company, or outlet other than The Comedy Station Ltd. or one of its authorised agents. Failure to comply will make this ticket void. A booking fee may be charged for buying tickets online or by phone. However, tickets purchased from the Box Office at The Comedy Station Comedy Club do not incur a booking fee.
- Tickets which are to be collected from the Box Office can only be collected by the card holder, who must present the card used for this purchase at the Box Office. If concession tickets have been booked, valid proof of concession for each ticket must be shown at the Box Office. If proof cannot be shown you will be charged the full standard ticket and booking fee cost.
- Blue Light Card/Armed Forces Discount card purchases – Only one discounted ticket may be purchased per person named on the card. Applies to holders of valid Blue Light Card, or valid Defence Discount Service Card only. Valid card must be presented upon entry and failure to do so will result in you being charged the full price for a Standard ticket (minus the cost of the discounted ticket which has already been paid).Discounted tickets are only valid for the person named on the Blue Light Card, or the Defence Discount Service Card. Tickets are not transferrable. There will be no entitlement by the customer to obtain a refund for tickets purchased otherwise in accordance with this rule.
- Discount for purchasing 8, or more tickets applies to Standard Entry tickets, and Wheelchair User tickets only, for Friday evening and Saturday evening shows only, unless otherwise stated. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Previously discounted tickets (E.g. Blue Light Card, etc.), are not valid toward total number of tickets purchased, in regard to this discount. Discount only applies to tickets purchased in one single transaction. Any further tickets purchased will not qualify for this discount, unless the subsequent transaction is for at least 8 tickets.
- Free Entry on your birthday, for subscribers to our mailing list – Offer only applies to existing subscribers to our mailing list, who have subscribed for a minimum of three weeks. You must also have provided us with your date of birth, when you subscribed. You will receive an email from us one week before your birthday, which explains how to claim your free ticket. The code that you will receive for your free ticket will expire one month after your birthday and can only be redeemed against a ticket for a Friday Night Laughs, or Ryan Gleeson’s Saturday Live! show, no more than three months after your birthday. Official photographic proof of your date of birth must be shown to the box office staff when booking your ticket. (Passport, Driving License, etc.). You can photograph the proof and email it to us and we will then send you a code for your free ticket. You must also bring your photo ID with you on the night. Not valid with any other offer. Advance bookings only. No refunds will be given on purchases of tickets, where the customer has not provided proof of date of birth upon entry. Failure to provide proof of date of birthday, as listed above, will require the customer to pay the full price for tickets. Free entry birthday tickets are not transferable to another person and are only valid for the named subscriber. Proof of date of birth must match the subscriber’s name, unless there are other supporting documents to link the different names (Deed Poll, Marriage Certificate, etc.).
- Locals’ Discount scheme. In order to take advantage of this offer, you must use the coupon code FYPass, at the checkout when booking your tickets. Locals’ Discount scheme Applicable to Friday Night Laughs and Saturday Live! shows until 31st December, 2022. Offer only available to those who permanently reside within the local area and whose home address postcode begins with FY1, FY2, FY3, FY4, FY5, FY6, FY7 or FY8. Proof of address (official documentation such as Driving Licence, Bank Statement, Utility Bill, letter from the Government, etc.) must be shown on entry. Tickets must be purchased in advance and must be purchased via the Comedy Station Comedy Club website. Offer not available at the Box Office, or on telephone orders. Offer only applies to purchases of Standard Entry and Wheelchair User tickets. Any customer who uses this scheme, but is ineligible, must pay the remainder of the full price balance on entry, or will not be admitted, with no refund given. We reserve to withdraw this offer without prior notice.
- Third Party Vouchers (A voucher purchased from any source, other than The Comedy Station Ltd.), Each applicable show has a very limited availability for tickets obtained by using a third party voucher and these will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Third party vouchers, purchased from websites such as Red Letter Days, or Buy A Gift must be redeemed for tickets, by sending the following information: Full voucher code (exactly as written), your postal address, including post code, your email address, date of show you’d like to attend and your mobile phone number. We will then validate your voucher with the vendor from which the voucher was purchased and if there is availability for the show you requested, we will email you your tickets. If there is no availability, you may request another date that matches the terms of the voucher.
- Third party vouchers do not guarantee entry to any show, at any time, cannot be redeemed at the Box Office and must be redeemed at least five days before the show which you’d like to attend.
- Tickets purchased by using a Third Party Voucher are non-refundable and may not be transferred to any other show.
- Seats are unreserved unless otherwise specified, so it is recommended that you arrive early to increase the possibility of being able to sit together.
- There is no a dress code for The Comedy Station Comedy Club – Although if your attire stops other people enjoying the show (i.e. flashing lights, big hat etc) we will ask you to remove the items.
- Our Customers’ enjoyment of the show is most important to us. We expect members of the audience to respect the performers, other members of the audience, the staff and the venue. This means that we will do our upmost to ensure our customers can enjoy the show without interruption, or people talking while the performers are on stage. If you are not interested in watching the show please do not spoil it for the other people who are.
- If an audience member persistently interrupts a performer or if their heckling is considered disruptive, vicious, racist, or in any other way offensive in our opinion, we will take action to put a stop to it. In most cases this will firstly be a polite request for the offender to stop their heckling, however, those who we consider have committed a hate crime, will be reported to the police.
- Disruptive audience members will be removed from the venue, without a refund.
- If you arrive after the show has started, you may be asked to wait in the Box Office, until the interval. This is to prevent disruption to the show.
- Other than service/assistance animals, pets are not permitted within the venue.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience, for distribution and publication, as The Comedy Station Ltd desires.
- The Comedy Station Ltd. conforms to the Data Protection Act 2018 and the U.K. General Data Protection Regulation.
- Comments and feedback are very important to us and help to improve the services delivered to all our customers. We encourage anyone who uses the services or facilities at The Comedy Station Comedy Club to comment on their experience and we will respond in a professional, consistent, accurate and honest way to all genuine feedback.
Postal – Comedy Station Comedy Club, Bank Hey Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 4RU
Website Security Policy
Our secure server ensures that your personal details stay personal.
How do you know if a web site is secure?
When asked to enter personal details such as your credit card number a secure web site will show a closed padlock icon at the bottom of your browser window. Every credit card purchase you make on The Comedy Station website is done through our Secure Server Technology. This provides many security features, including:
- Authentication: this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server, and that the server is secure.
- Encryption: this encodes the data, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
- Data Integrity: this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
Our online ticketing facility accepts:
- American Express
Our secure server software encrypts information, ensuring that Internet transactions stay private and protected.
The Comedy Station Limited, registered in England and Wales Company Number 10322676 VAT Registration Number 248459077